Re: Mildred Cooley Tallant Letters

From: Michael Cooley <michael_at_newsummer.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2012 12:50:33 -0700

Yes, his contributions have been wonderful, not only with the scanning of
all of Tallant's letters but with the transcriptions of the Bernita
Sharp/Pat Walker letters:

For those who don't have the links:

http://ancestraldata.com/ahnentafel/256/PatWalker-letters.html
http://www.eskimo.com/~day/cooley/docs/