Could this cemetery be where John Cooley, son of Joseph is buried? What about James Cooley, son of John, Sr.??

From: Jane Wisdom <jdwisdom_at_cox.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2012 13:39:55 -0500

This is a message I received today from Nancy Meadows, the same person that located the Randolph White burial site two years ago. Nancy thinks this is very close to Burton Station in Randolph County, Mo. where John Cooley, son of Joseph was murdered in 1844. I have read that he was buried in a nearby cemetery.
There is another connection to this Burnam family. Nancy mentions the stones she found of the children of Sophia Burnam and William Mobley. Sophia is a sister to Susan Burnam that married Pleasant Wilson. Their father was Henry Burnam, Jr. Pleasant Wilson was the Administrator for the will of James Cooley, son of John Cooley, Sr. when he died in 1829. Do we know where James Cooley lived at that time and do we know where he is buried? It is possible the cemetery mentioned here was started after both John and James Cooley's death but it is also possible one or more of the Cooleys are buried here. Nancy has sent pictures of the land where the cemetery is located if anyone would like to see them, let me know. I descend from Mastin Burnam, a brother to both Susan Burnam Wilson and Sophia Burnam Mobley. I also descend from John Cooley, son of Joseph likely neighbor of Henry Burnam, Jr. The Burnam's also migrated from Kentucky and were active in the horse business in Mo.
Jane Wisdom