Re: Elias Cooley 1840

From: Michael Cooley <michael_at_newsummer.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2012 21:09:28 -0700

But you did get this email, as well as my question about Elias?? They were
sent via the list.

Send me a copy of one of those emails that comes back with the warning
message in it. It's best to include the full headers. Send it to
michael_at_newsummer.com

If your email software is flagging some of the emails, perhaps it's
putting others into a spam folder.

-Michael