Re: Perrin C. Cooley

From: Michael Cooley <michael_at_newsummer.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2012 12:57:32 -0700

I did mean that. But let's see that I have all of this correct...

Perrin C Cooley (1820-1912) poss m1 Polly Wood poss m2 Emeline Sutton m3
Margaret A Wood
..Harriet Cooley (c1856-)
..Nellie Cooley (1859-1953) m John Woods
....Daisy Cooley m1 ___ Briggs m2 ___ Earickson
..Joseph Custer Cooley (1863-1924) m Sophronia Margaret Lane
..Eliza Cooley
..Princes Albert Cooley (1875 KS-1960) m1 Etta May Mayo m2 Nannie Cunningham
....Mary Ellen Cooley
....Patsy Cooley m ___ Devers
..Frederick Cooley (c1879-)

Harriet shows up on the 1860 census. What do we know of Eliza?

But, wait a minute. The 1900 and 1910 census says that only two children
were living. Perhaps two of Margaret's children were living, not counting
step-children?

-Michael

> You mean Nellie's mother :)
> Daisy was Nellie's daughter.  Although I believe Nellie Cooley Woods was
married to a man named John Woods?  So maybe the surname is a
coincedence
> or a family that was closely tied to the Cooleys...
>
> I found on Ancestry some new listings of Perrin Cooley and Patrick
Albert
> ( Princes) Cooley under city directories in Montana, One that lists
Perrin
> as a Teamster.  (Joel, they are already in my mother's Ancestry Tree if
you want to peek and get copies. ( terrizaz_at_cox.net) )

Sent: Thursday, June 21, 2012 12:12 PM
> Subject: Re: Morman War 1838
> Nancy,
> The photo of the three of them looked familiar to me. Joel might have
sent
> it on to me once. If so, it's hiding out in the INBOX somewhere. The
wedding photo sounds like a beauty!
> I have Woods ancestors who ended up in Iowa. I would be interesting to
see
> if they connect. Considering that Daisy's mother might have been Polly
Wood, I wonder if she married a cousin--common, of course, back then.
-Michael
Sent: Wednesday, June 20, 2012 12:53 PM
1857-58. And I think I posted this on the old list, and have it
somewhere=
COOLEY, CHRISTOPHER Capt. James H. Casey's Company Mounted Volunteers
COOLEY, HARRISON Capt. George Withers' 2nd Company Mounted Volunteers
COOLEY, J. Capt. Samuel G. Johnson's Company Mounted Volunteers
COOLEY, JACKSON    Capt. Winfrey E. Price's Company Mounted
Volunteers
COOLEY, PERRAN Capt. L. G. Johnson's Company Mounted Volunteers
COOLY, BENJAMIN Capt. Gilstrap's Company Mounted Volunteers
COOLY, BENJAMIN Capt. Theophilus Newbold's Company Mounted Volunteers
COOLY, FRANKLIN Capt. Winfrey E. Price's Company Mounted Volunteers
COOLY, HARRISON Capt. Oliver P. Moss' Company Mounted Volunteers
COOLY, JOHN Capt. L. G. Johnson's Company Mounted Volunteers
COOLY, MATHIAS Capt. Gilstrap's Company Mounted Volunteers
>>>=20
>>> --
informat=
>> ion.