[Fwd: Reuben Cooley from Jessamine Co, KY]

From: Michael Cooley <michael_at_newsummer.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2012 16:03:58 -0800

I believe I've mentioned John Clauss, a descendant of Thadeus Cooley of
Wythe county VA. He believes that Thadeus and Abraham (once of Surry
county NC) were brothers. This is the first of two recent emails I've
received from him. He puts forward a good case that the Reuben Cooley Sr
of Mercer and Jessamine counties KY was a son of Thadeus's. I'll send his
followup after this.

John is now on the list so that anyone who wants and correspond with him
through the list.