Re: Cooley Cemetery

From: Michael Cooley <michael_at_newsummer.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Jan 2012 15:23:51 -0800

Many of us will not be able to read this because it wasn't sent in plain
text. (Sorry I haven't fixed that yet.) Here's a link to the message in
the archive, which has it properly displayed:

http://ancestraldata.com/listarchive/johncooleylist/current/0362.html

I may be missing something but I don't see John Cooley mentioned here.
Remember, the early Mercer county Cooleys may not have been our Cooleys.