[Fwd: Cooley Cemetery, Mercer County, Ky]

From: Michael Cooley <michael_at_newsummer.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2012 19:25:15 -0800

Hi Jane,

I don't know. I'm forwarding your question to the list. Someone else may
know. I did find this post archived in the old John Cooley Mailing List.

http://ancestraldata.com/listarchive/johncooleylist/old/2006-December/000001.html

Subject: Cooley Cemetery, Mercer County, Ky
From: "Jane Wisdom"
Date: Thu, January 5, 2012 6:55 pm

I just found something refering to a Cooley cemetery in Mercer Co., Ky.
The person listed here is a brother to Margaret Kirkland that married
Randolph White. They were neighbors of John Cooley, Sr. You may remember
that four of Margaret Kirkland White's children married John Cooley, Sr.
descendants. If this Cemetery still exists, might find the date for the
death of John Cooley? Wife???
Jane Wisdom

scan0001.jpg
(image/jpeg attachment: scan0001.jpg)