RE: An idea

From: Michael Cooley <michael_at_newsummer.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2011 06:29:52 -0800

Okay. We'll keep it informal for now. Since we do have so many interested,
we'll just concentrate on finding a "donor." Anything that's left over can
go to another tester--or perhaps we can offer a small "reward" to an
Abraham tester.

Thanks, everyone, for such great response. Hopefully, we can get this
mystery solved pretty soon.

-Michael