Re: An idea

From: Michael Cooley <michael_at_newsummer.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2011 18:01:36 -0800

I don't think I've ever corresponded with a patrilineal descendant. I
have, however, been in touch with female descendants. To my knowledge,
none have found the male "cousin." This would be an "advertising" ploy to
speak of. I've corresponded with a number of male Cooleys who would be
interested if they didn't need to pay. If the search bombs after a period
of time, let's say a year, then we could offer it to another line. For
instance, I know a male descendant of the James Cooley of Charles City
County VA (m Penelope Gargus).

-Michael