Re: Did a Matthews m John Cooley?

From: Jane Wisdom <jdwisdom_at_cox.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2011 19:59:44 -0600

Michael, not certain what you are looking for but I found one family tree on
Ancestry that lists Sarah Matthews as marrying either Abraham Cooley or John
S. Cooley. It also lists one son for them named William Matthews Cooley.
Not enough information to really confirm parents, dates, etc.
Jane Wisdom