Re: Mary A. STORY, Fentress Co., TN 1870

From: Michael Cooley <michael_at_newsummer.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2011 15:55:17 -0700

Some of you have certainly found the Baker family on the 1920 census.
Chlorise isn't with them. Perhaps she's married.

I haven't transcribed it, but Claude, Clyde and Clarence are still living
with them. Obviously, "CL" meant a great deal to this family. :)

1920 > TENNESSEE > DICKSON > 10-DIST
Series: T625 Roll: 1737 Page: 157

-Michael