Re: John Cooley, Sr.

From: Frank Cooley <facooley_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2011 07:50:28 -0400

Actually the Ancestry trees can be quite helpful. You have to take them
with a large grain of salt, but that is where I found the person with
Jonathon Cooley's bible. Also, as a result of my tree several of my wife's
European ancestors have started dialogues with me. Many of the trees are
just regurgitated false information, but there is useful information there
if you know how to look.

Frank Arthur Cooley