Re: Cooley/Bearden

From: The Cooleys <lvcooley5_at_cox.net>
Date: Sun, 02 Oct 2011 18:30:25 -0700

That is interesting on a number of levels, primarily the association
with Madison County. We know that WMC
was there before moving on to Tennessee. And it's been in the back of
my mind since I saw a suspect family
tree with a brother and sister Bearden marrying a brother and sister
Cooley allegedly from Madison Co. I'll have
to find my notes and see if I can find any other documents to back up
the claim. Something tells me that nothing
panned out, but we all know a second look from a new perspective can
reveal what we couldn't see before.