Re: Joseph's and James's daughters

From: Sandra Stanton <sandystanton_at_prodigy.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2011 09:50:28 -0700 (PDT)

Here is what I found :  Interesting that her husband grave wasn't given.

--- On Tue, 9/27/11, Michael Cooley <michael_at_newsummer.com> wrote:

Dosha Roberts

Memorial
Photos
Flowers
Edit

Learn about upgrading this memorial...

Birth:
unknown

Death:
Apr. 12, 1855

Inscription:
52y 21d

Note: w/o John Roberts

Burial:
Bethel Cemetery
De Kalb
Buchanan County
Missouri, USA

Maintained by: Cindy Marcell
Originally Created by: Linda Morris
Record added: Sep 24, 2010
Find A Grave Memorial# 59154691
From: Michael Cooley <michael_at_newsummer.com>
Subject: Re: Joseph's and James's daughters
Date: Tuesday, September 27, 2011, 8:17 PM

Thanks! Do you know if there's a bible cemetery record? I suspect so given
that the dates are so specific.

-Michael