Re: Joseph's and James's daughters

From: Sandra Stanton <sandystanton_at_prodigy.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2011 19:21:21 -0700 (PDT)

Theodosia went by the name Tempey and Docia.   Theodosia was married to William Cunningham but they were divorced as he placed an ad in the paper on 2 April 1822  saying he would pay no debts incurring by her.  She then was married on 4 Oct 1830 to John Roberts.
Docia was born 3 May 1803 and died on 12 April 1859 in BuchananCo, MO. leaving 5 known children by her marriage to John Roberts.

I believe that Elnora/ Eleanor was the daughter of Perrin Cooley, Sr.  She was married to William Green.

sandy