RE: "Dutch Cooleys" briefly revisited

From: Genealogist <genealogist_at_cooleyfamilyassociation.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2011 15:22:04 -0400

Thanks for the CFAA plug.

Doug Cooley

-----Original Message-----
From: Michael Cooley [mailto:michael_at_newsummer.com]
Sent: Friday, September 23, 2011 2:31 PM
To: John Cooley Mailing List
Subject: "Dutch Cooleys" briefly revisited

Anyone who has corresponded with me on the topic knows how passionate I am
about the Dutch thing. My latest writing about is now the default page for
johncooley.net -- Current plans are that an edited-down version of it will
appear in the next issue of The Cooley Communique, the newsletter for the
Cooley Family Association of America.

Speaking of the CFAA, the board has appointed me as a second Vice President.
The plan is that I will be able to help them move in a less Benjamin-centric
direction. If you've not joined because the organization seems too involved
with the descendants of Ensign Benjamin Cooley, you might want to
reconsider.

And back to the Dutch thing, this table clearly lays out the genetic
evidence: http://ancestraldata.com/ahnentafel/256/tables4paper.html -- the
footnotes are presently incomplete.

(Don't worry, I'll slow down on these emails. I just want to get some of the
latest info out there.)